Murad Nutrient Charged Water Gel
Murad Nutrient Charged Water Gel
Skin Types Suitable For Use: Suitable for all skin types: normal, oil, dry, combination
Skin Conditions Suitable For Use: Skin showing signs of aging, fine lines, wrinkles, dry dehydrated skin, preventative aging, & damaged skin barrier repair. Excellent for treating dryness, dullness, fine lines, wrinkles, & rough skin texture.
Directions For Use:
1. Cleanse skin with your favorite Derm Planet cleanser. We suggest the Murad 4-In-1 Prebiotic Cleanser for optimal results.
2. Tone with with your favorite e Planet toner. We suggest the Murad Resurgence Hydrating Toner for optimal results.
3. Apply your favorite Derm Planet serum. We suggest a Vitamin-C serum in the AM, and a retinol or retinol serum in the PM.
4. Massage Murad Nutrient Charged Water Gel evenly over face, neck and chest.
5. Apply layer of sunscreen over this moisturizer when using in AM , or use in PM only.
This intensely hydrating oil-free water gel contains revolutionary Cumulative Hydration-Release Technology that instantly locks moisture to skin and increases retention for up to five days. A nutrient-charged blend of peptides, vitamins and minerals strengthens the skin’s barrier for plump, smooth skin.
- Alleviates dryness, provides anti-wrinkle benefits, soothes skin
- Contains minerals Silicon, Iron, Zinc, Copper and Magnesium
- Helps improves skin tone and texture
- Helps restore damaged skin barrier
- 100% Showed Skin Barrier Repair in 30 Minutes†
†Based on a clinical study of 20 people.
- Cumulative Hydration-Release Technology increases retention for up to 5 days*
*Technology tested after 3 weeks of continuous use.
- Vitamins B3, B5, B6, B9, E: Enriched with a combo of 5 B & E vitamins, 5 minerals and 5 peptides to minimize dryness and strengthen skin’s barrier.
- Zinc, Copper, Silicon, Magnesium, & Iron: Support healthy looking skin tone and texture.
- Oligopeptide-1, Oligopeptide-2, Polypeptide-1, Polypeptide-9, Polypeptide-11: Aids in restoring damaged skin barrier.
Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, Animal-Derived Ingredients, Mineral Oil, Formaldehyde, Oxybenzone, Petrolatum/Petroleum
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Propanediol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane/Silica Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Isononyl Isononanoate, Saccharide Isomerate, Hydroxyethyl Urea, Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Bacillus/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Trehalose, Taurine, Serine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Phytantriol, Acetyl Glutamine, Urea, Cholesterol, Yeast Amino Acids, Phytosphingosine, Inositol, Betaine, Lecithin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pyridoxine HCl, Sucrose, Algin, Pullulan, Maltodextrin, Polysilicone-11, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Decyl Glucoside, Pentylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Polyisobutene, Silica, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 33 (CI 17200), Red 4 (CI 14700)
Provide details like specifications, materials, or measurements.
Add an image in your Collapsible content settings for more visual interest.
Share expert tips on how to use this product or pair it with other items.
List the details of your shipping policy.