Murad Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum
Murad Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum
Skin Types Suitable For Use: All skin types. Oily, Balanced, Combination, Normal, & Dry.
Skin Conditions Suitable For Use: Sun Damaged Skin, Aging Prevention, Skin Showing Signs Of Aging
Directions For Use:
Our Esthetician Suggests Use PM only.
1. Cleanse with your favorite Derm Planet cleanser. We suggest the Murad Essential-C Cleaser.
2. Optional step for best results. Tone face with your favorite Derm Planet toner. We suggest the Murad Essential-C Toner.
3. Optional step for best results. Gently pat Murad Vita-C Eyes Dark Circle Corrector around the eye area. Warning: Avoid contact with eyes.
4. Massage Vita-C Glycolic Brightening Serum over face, neck and chest and follow with your favorite Derm Planet moisurizer of choice. We suggest the Murad City Skin Overnight Detox Moisturizer in the PM for best results.
Please note it is important when using skincare with active ingredients such as glycolic acid to wear sunscreen on a daily basis.
Precautions: Use only as directed. Avoid contact with the eyes. If irritation persists, discontinue use and consult a physician. It is recommended that prior to exposure to the sun, users cover areas where AHAs have been applied with sunscreen. Contact of the product with the skin must be of limited frequency or duration.
Pollution and UV light can accelerate skin damage through oxidative (free radical) stress. Gold-stabilized Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant that supports healthier-looking skin while helping to prevent visible skin damage like hyperpigmentation, dullness, and uneven tone. Glycolic acid rapidly resurfaces and removes dead, dulling surface cells to reveal brighter, more radiant skin. Formulated without fragrance and artificial colors; ideal for all skin tones and skin types, from oily to dry.
A dual-chamber delivery system stabilizes vitamin C to optimize efficacy with a calibrated cartridge that delivers a potent, exact dose every time. The separate outer chamber minimizes fillers, while the inner airless chamber adds more oxidation defense.
- Gold-stabilized vitamin C and glycolic acid serum create dramatically brighter, healthier-looking skin.
- 83% of users saw brighter, more radiant skin in just 4 weeks.
- In 2 Weeks:
- 91% saw brighter, smoother skin with more glow
- 94% agreed skin feels softer and more hydrated
- 28% brighter skin at 4 weeks, as clinically measured through expert grading in an independent study.
- Proven results reported by trial participants in a 2-week clinical study.
- Gold-Stabilized Vitamin-C: Delivers higher antioxidant defense, is highly bioavailable for increased absorption, and ensures the stability and potency of vitamin C in skin.
- Glycolic Acid - AHA (alpha-hydroxy acid) that removes dulling surface cells to enhance vitamin C delivery.
- Phyto-Luminescent Extract - Transforms UV into a source of light that radiates directly from the skin.
Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, Gluten, Animal-derived ingredients, Mineral oil, Formaldehyde, Oxybenzone, Petrolatum
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Diisopropyl Sebacate, C13-16 Isopara¬n, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ascorbic Acid, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glutathione, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Oleyl Alcohol, Silica, Hexylresorcinol, Polysilicone-11, Triheptanoin, Polyisobutene, Marrubium Vulgare Meristem Cell Culture, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Verbascum Thapsus Flower, Butylene Glycol, Mica, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Surfactin, Xymenynic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Sorbitol, Tin Oxide, Xanthan Gum, t-Butyl Alcohol, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Decyl Glucoside, Gold, Citric Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)